Keto Noodles Low Carb Pasta Noodle:
Keto is currently the talk of the town and well. All the hype for it is there for all the right reasons. For those who don’t know, the keto diet also known as the ketogenic diet is a low carb high-fat diet. In this diet, you will have to cut down all the carbs and stick to the fats only.
The best part is that this diet can do wonders to you and right now. If you search the internet and read the reviews of people doing a keto diet. You will see some jaw-dropping transformations. Yes, you read it right and it wouldn’t be wrong to say that the keto diet is the fastest possible way you can lose your weight.
Now, if you are reading this article then there are high chances. That you already know of the keto diet and you are performing it too at the moment but on the other hand. You just can’t resist eating some noodles and pasta. Which is why you are looking for a keto noodle low carb pasta recipe. That can fulfill your craving even without breaking your ketosis.
Well, guess what? If you really are craving for some noodles then yes. You are in the right place, reading the right article because of today. We are here with a keto friendly recipe for pasta noodles. That are going to be finger licking good if you make it the right way.
The Keto Noodles
The best part about our recipe is that you don’t need any almond flour. Coconut flour and you even don’t have to get any keto noodles flour from your local shop because you can whip the noodles yourself. Moreover, don’t worry because the recipe we are going to jot down is all gluten-free. So it’s no less than good news for you if you are dying to eat some pasta noodles at the moment.
Also, we are sure of the fact that once you make these noodles, everyone is going to love them and they will definitely ask you to make this recipe again and again. So, make sure to take notes of what we are about to tell you and do follow the recipe properly so that you can end up with a delicious fettuccine pasta with Alfredo sauce.
Note: You can eat these keto friendly noodles, any time of the day but if you want our suggestion then we’d suggest you try this meal as a lunch or dinner.
We are now going to start the part of the article for which you are here in the first place. It’s recipe time!
- Take a small saucepan, put some water inside and put it on medium heat.
- Now, take some unflavoured plain gelatin and once you see that the water has started simmering, you then have to add that gelatin to the water slowly and keep mixing it while you add it in the saucepan.
- Once you see that the gelatin has completely dissolved in the water, you now have to shred some mozzarella cheese and put it inside the gelatin mixture.
- Now, stir the cheese until you see that it has completely melted.
- Take some Italian seasoning, put some salt (As per your taste) and put some garlic powder and pepper inside the mixture.
- Once the mixture is ready, take it off from the stove and then put it on a pan that should be covered with a parchment paper.
- Make a thin layer out of the mixture and spread it properly and then let the sheet stay there for about 20 minutes.
- Now is the time to make the noodles. All you need to do is to remove that layer slowly from the parchment paper and take a pizza cutter to cut the edges properly.
- In case you want fettuccine style noodles, just make sure to use a cookie cutter then.
- Now that you’ve cut the noodles, they are all ready to eat and you can toss some keto friendly warm butter and Parmesan cheese on them.
- Hot water
- Gelatin (unflavoured)
- Mozzarella cheese
- Garlic powder
- Italian seasoning
Cooking Time: 5-10 minutes
See! It’s one of the easiest ways to make pasta noodles while you are on your keto diet. The best part is that the cooking time of this meal is literally 10 minutes and to the max, it can go to 15. Not more than this! Believe it or not, you are just going to love these noodles to a whole another level.
They are keto-friendly, they are quick and easy to make and above everything you are going to love the taste. So, yes, now without wasting any more time just get your hands on this recipe and try making these noodles right now.
We assure you that you are going to fall in love with this recipe and you will definitely make it again and again. Even if you have someone at your place who is following the keto diet to shed some pounds, you should try feeding them this recipe and they will be so thankful to you that you have no idea.