We should focus on healthy nutrition by adding useful foods to the diet. To provide the body with vitamins, microelements, and other useful substances we should use wheat grains in our daily meal. We can use it in raw form or in the crushed form. Especially, wheat grains are useful in the winter season when there are not enough vegetables and fruits available.
Many nutritionists recommend that the grain of wheat be included in the diet. One of the definite advantages of this product is that its nutritional value does not depend on the season. Wheat grains can be grown and available all around the year.
What Is Wheat Germ?
- 1 What Is Wheat Germ?
- 2 Wheat Germ Nutrition
- 3 How To Make Wheat Germ At Home?
- 4 Wheat Germ Benefits
- 5 Wheat Germ For Weight Loss
- 6 Wheat Germ For Hair Loss
- 7 Why Wheat Germ is Considered A Good Food?
- 8 How To Take Wheat Germ?
- 9 Where To Buy Wheat Germ?
- 10 Wheat Germ Side Effects
- 11 Wheat Germ Oil Benefits
- 12 Use Wheat Germ Oil Instead Of Medicines
- 13 Wheat Germ Oil For Skin
- 14 Wheat Germ Oil For Hair
- 15 Wheat Germ Oil Mask For Hairs with Honey
- 16 How To Take Wheat Germ Oil?
- 17 Where To Buy Wheat Germ Oil?
Wheat Germ is the inner part of the wheat grain that elevates the composition of the plant. Wheat Germ is the main part of wheat grain which contains a lot of vitamins and healthy mineral for the enhancement of the human body. Wheat Germ is easily available in the market for multiple uses.
The wheat germ has no taste at all, but it adds many health nutrition benefits in the recipes made by it. You can use its raw form in smoothies, vitamins shake, energy shakes to increase their nutrition level.
There is a long list of recipes in which you can add wheat germ. Wheat germ is rich in natural vitamins and minerals. So, it is useful in diseases of the cardiovascular system, diabetes control, anemia, sexual diseases in both men and women. Wheat germ is very useful for pregnant and lactating women, as well as for minors in a period of active growth. This unique natural product has a positive effect on all systems of the human body.
Wheat Germ Nutrition
Wheat germ is very rich in essential substances for human health. Almost all amino acids (18 of 20) are found in them, and the mass of protein components is up to 50% of the mass of the grain itself. More than 25% of the nutrients are represented by sugars (sucrose). In addition, wheat germ contains up to 15% of fats, represented mainly by polyunsaturated fatty acids, fiber, vitamins, and minerals.
Vitamins A, D, E, a large number of vitamins of group B and other vitamins are found in wheat grain. Mineral composition is represented by 21 microelements, among which there are potassium, calcium, magnesium, sodium, phosphorus, iron, copper, manganese, selenium, zinc, etc.
• Vitamin A protects the body from viruses, colds, is a powerful antioxidant. Vitamin C allows you to strengthen immunity, stabilize the hormonal background, remove free radicals from the body.
• Vitamin E, which is present in this product, prevents the aging of cells, prevents the formation of blood clots in the vessels. Nicotinic acid allows you to adjust the work of hormones, relieves depression.
• Grains contain minerals and biologically active substances. There is natural potassium, which keeps the water-salt balance in the norm, allows to normalize the pressure.
• Magnesium has a beneficial effect on the condition of the muscles.
• Calcium helps to maintain the strength of bones, and zinc is responsible for the proper functioning of the nervous system, removes irritability, increases memory.
How To Make Wheat Germ At Home?
To grow wheat at home is not difficult at all. It is important to choose a quality grain for the growth of wheat germ at home. You can find the best grains from any shop to grow wheat at home. As a result of germination, the volume of raw materials will increase approximately 2 times. For Example, if you took one tablespoon of dry grain, you will get two tablespoons of wheat germ in return.
You Will Need:
• Glass (porcelain or enamelware)
• Clean water
• Gauze or a piece of cotton cloth
• First, the wheat must be thoroughly washed with water and removed the surface of grains that are not suitable for germination.
• Then place the raw material in a bowl and poured clean water. Left it for 8 hours.
• After this, the water should be drained, Wash the wheat grains again.
• Spread the grains on a plate, covered with moist gauze several layers.
• Leave to germinate at room temperature. The fabric covering the grain should always be moist.
• After 8 hours, you will note that small white sprouts will appear on the grains and the wheat germ will get ready soon.
If the wheat has not germinated within 2 days, then it should be discarded. Also, it is not recommended to eat grains that have the dark color, or if the sprouts on them have grown more than 1-2 mm. You should check these things yourself or from the internet.
If you have a friend who is good at the Herb formulation, so you can also ask him. You can also take the grown wheat to an experienced person to get complete nutrition benefits.
Wheat Germ Benefits
With regular use of wheat germ, metabolic processes are improved, digestion is normalized, slags and toxins are eliminated from the body. Due to its nutrient properties, many nutritionists are advised to include this product in their diet who want to get rid of excess weight and cleanse the body. People who use wheat germ also get the improvement in the condition of the skin, nails, and hair.
Wheat Germ provides a lot of health benefits to our body. It works as an antioxidant and supports our good health. It supports the nervous system of the human body, stimulating the immune system. Wheat germ is a good source of fatty acids. It also boosts our stamina. It treats the fertility issues of the male.
Wheat germ owns many healthy features. It can help with your cardiovascular problems, indigestion of food, and many other major health issues which we will discuss below. Nutritionists suggest that if you use the wheat germ in your breakfast, then it will give the boost to your energy level throughout the day. Wheat germ can help people to maintain their good health without consuming too much food.
• Wheat germ is an important part of a balanced diet.
• Contribute to the control of body weight, due to the high content of protein and plant fibers.
• It contributes to the suppression of hunger of individual.
• Wheat germ has a positive effect on the work of the gastrointestinal tract.
• Improve the processes of metabolism in the body, remove toxins, reduce blood cholesterol levels.
• Saturate the body with valuable vitamins and minerals.
• Increase immunity and health in general.
• Wheat Germ helps to slowing down the aging process in human.
• Activate mental activity and improve memory.
• Control the energy level of the body.
Wheat Germ effect on the Nervous System
Vitamins and minerals contained in wheat germs have a beneficial effect on the nervous system. It is useful to add them to the diet for people with diseases of the nervous system. In addition, with the use of this product, overall well-being, mood, memory, and attention improves.
Decreases The Cholesterol Level
The less cholesterol, the less the risk of diseases of the cardiovascular system. Fiber present in the wheat germ will gradually restore the minimum origin of cholesterol. You should take care of your diet also to get the complete nutrition benefits of the wheat germ. You should not intake the food along with wheat which can be harmful or unsuitable for its properties.
Wheat Germ maintains the Glucose level
Fiber present in the wheat germ contains a lot of health benefits. It minimizes the speed of section of elements passing through the gastrointestinal tract and reduces the rate of their absorption. The longer the food is absorbed, the later it will get into the blood. So, fiber prevents sharp jumps of glucose and uncontrolled appetite.
Wheat Germ For Weight Loss
Nutritionists advised introducing wheat germ into the diet to get rid of excess weight. The calorie content of one hundred grams of cereal is 198 calories, so it can easily be added to the list of dietary products. The benefit of wheat germ during weight loss is its ability to control the feeling of hunger. Due to the impressive fiber content, the body does not absorb harmful fats and cholesterol, accumulated in the body. As a result, you not only get rid of excess weight but also rejuvenate the body, charge it with vital energy and tone.
Benefits For Digestive System
Wheat germ contains dietary fiber in an excessive amount. It is a good a healthy food to support the working of your digestive system. Regular consumption of the wheat germ will keep your stomach good and clean.
Wheat Germ For Hair Loss
Wheat germ is well absorbed by the body, strengthens its ability to withstand external and internal unfavorable factors, help to repair damaged tissues. It can provide good support in the treatment of alopecia of various types.
Source of Enzymes.
Enzymes are the main catalysts of all chemical processes in a living organism. Without them, proper digestion, metabolic, regenerative processes and mature immunity are impossible. For good health and a strong immune system, it is necessary that the enzymes in the body are in sufficient quantity and be active.
Why Wheat Germ is Considered A Good Food?
Wheat germ is a good food to consume for so many reasons. People note that grains are an excellent cleanser for a slugged organism. They cleanse the organs of the products of vital activity, normalize the level of cholesterol, and release the body from toxins. Thus, metabolism is established, the intestinal microflora is restored, as well as the activity of weakened organs. Positively sprouted wheat grains affect the sight and condition of the hair. If you regularly use this useful product, you can achieve complete rejuvenation of the body, adjust the blood, lymphatic, respiratory, reproductive system.
Another property of wheat is to prevent the development of serious oncology, to treat various neoplasms, such as fibroids, cysts, myomas. The use of just 50 grams of this product per day can improve the condition of the skin, nails, hair.
The best and useful property of wheat germ is that it contains the essential amino acids necessary for the human body to build new cells. Surprisingly, its calories ratio is the fact that wheat germ is strongly recommended for those who are overweight and wants to get rid of it.
Moreover, it is noted and scientifically proven that wheat germ has the property of rejuvenating the body. Athletes and adolescents recommend it to increase muscle mass.
How To Take Wheat Germ?
If you want to enrich your body with nutrients, then eat two or three times a day on a tablespoon of these germs. Wheat germs can be added to cereals, dough or salads. But it should be borne in mind that some of the beneficial properties of germinated grains are lost during heat treatment.
Those who want to lose weight, should use this product for breakfast and instead of lunch. Wheat germ should not be eaten after 18 hours, as they have the ability to strongly stimulate the brain, and this can cause insomnia.
Where To Buy Wheat Germ?
You can buy wheat germ from large grocery stores in any country. Many superstores do not stock it in large quantity. But they get it on regular basis from their suppliers.
Wheat Germ Side Effects
Despite a huge number of useful properties of wheat germs, there are also some contraindications to the use. It is not recommended for people suffering from inflammatory diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and kidneys, especially in the acute stage. In some cases, in the first days after the beginning of the use of this product, a slight digestive disorder is noted, this is due to the addition of the organism to the new product. However, if unpleasant symptoms do not go away or increase, then it is better to not use this food in the future.
Wheat Germ Oil Benefits
Wheat germs are very useful because they contain a huge amount of substances necessary for the human body. From them, we can receive a valuable product oil which is recognized by one of the most useful.
If the beneficial properties of wheat germ oil are used for preventive purposes, then the application should be used according to experts advise. Wheat germ oil is produced by squeezing wheat germs, and therefore contains hundreds of times more useful vitamins and microelements than the cereals themselves.
Vitamins A and B of the group nourish, moisturize, strengthen hairs and hair follicles. Vitamins E and PP are powerful antioxidants that prevent aging of the hair. The high content of polyunsaturated acids contributes to the restoration of the structure of the eyebrows and eyelashes, enhances their growth, gives volume, elasticity and healthy appearance.
According to our Research, in one day no more than two teaspoons of the product are taken inside, this amount is also should be divided into two applications. If the patient uses oil to treat a first-degree burn, the oil should be slightly heated and then applied to the affected area of the skin. Sprains are treated with a heated product. Apply it to the skin and lightly massage the affected area.
• Increasing the strength of blood vessels.
• Stabilization of pressure.
• Removal of inflammation.
• Improve work of the heart-vascular system.
• Elimination of toxins and cholesterol.
• Replenishment of vitamin E in the human body.
• Prevention of the development of oncological diseases.
• The oil obtained from wheat germ by cold pressing, it is useful in the treatment and prevention of diseases of the cardiovascular system, as is one of the highest content of polyunsaturated fatty acids.
• They help to normalize the fat metabolism, the level of cholesterol in the blood, prevent the formation of plaques on the walls of the vessels. In addition, these substances contribute to the removal of toxins and other harmful substances that accumulate in the body over the years.
• This natural product is useful in diseases of the digestive system. When it is used, the gastrointestinal tract motility improves, the bile is separated, the substances that make up its composition, have an anti-inflammatory, regenerating, astringent effect on the mucous membrane. So, oil is useful in inflammatory diseases of the stomach and intestines. However, it can be taken only during the remission of diseases.
• A beneficial effect on the cardiovascular and hematopoietic system is also provided by vitamin E, which in this oil is found in an actively digestible form. It is a natural antioxidant, protecting cells from damage by various factors, tocopherol helps fight against premature aging of the body.
• With regular use of wheat germ oil, there is an improvement in the condition of the skin, hair, and nails. It is necessary vitamin E, contained in this product, pregnant women to reduce the risk of developing malformations in the fetus.
• It is useful to use wheat germ oil for people suffering from diseases of the genital area, especially when they are associated with a violation of the hormonal background. The substances that make up this product are especially useful for men’s health. Vitamin E and zinc are necessary for the development of male sex hormones involved in the process of spermatogenesis, which means that with regular consumption of oil, the probability of infertility decreases.
• Unique Wheat Germ oil is a natural and very effective antioxidant. It penetrates very well into the skin and besides direct nutritional functions, it also helps to remove toxins and harmful substances.
Use Wheat Germ Oil Instead Of Medicines
Wheat germ oil contains gamma-aminobutyric acid significantly activate brain activity, affects thinking, memory, attention, speeds up energy metabolism. The liquid also acts beneficially on the nervous system, regulating the movement of nerve impulses. The wheat oil should be taken by those who suffered a brain trauma, a stroke. It will help patients with hormonal disorders.
Vitamins of group B, vitamin E, which are part of wheat embryos, block inflammatory processes, normalize the work of genital organs. For this reason, the extract should be consumed by women suffering from menopausal symptoms, irregular menstrual cycles, and from polycystic ovaries.
In addition, wheat germ oil has an antioxidant effect on the body, that is, it blocks free radicals. This property is due to the content of carotenoids and organic selenium in the wheat product.
A therapeutic extract can fight with neoplasms, it strengthens the walls of capillaries and positively influences the skin condition. The main advantage is that the extract can rejuvenate, in addition, it acts as a tonic and strengthening agent, participates in the normalization of metabolic processes. If you use it daily you will notice that how fatigue disappears, vitality increases.
Wheat Germ Oil For Skin
Omega acids and other substances present in it help to normalize the water-fat balance of the skin, protecting it from drying and peeling. Oil helps to maintain a healthy look and color of the face for many years, prevents the appearance of age spots, protects from the harmful effects of ultraviolet rays. Cosmetologists recommend making masks with it for the mature and fading skin. Pregnant women are advised to use oil to prevent stretch marks on the skin of the abdomen, thighs, buttocks, and chest.
• To get rid of pimples should combine oil of wheat germ and lavender. Spread on the cleansed face for 15 – 20 minutes. Remove excess oil with a napkin.
• For wrinkles treatment use wheat germ oil and rose, or jasmine oil. Circular movements applied to the problematic place until complete disappearance of oil.
• With the help of oil, pigment spots can be removed. A spoonful of oil to be combined with lemon drops can be used.
Wheat Germ Oil For Hair
This oil is also used to strengthen hair. Because of the vitamins that include in it. It stimulates hair growth, eliminate the excessive secretion of fat glands, with its application. The hair gets a beautiful, healthy shine due to its essential properties.
If you want your hair became thick and healthy, you need to follow a 3 weeks course. Before every washing of your head, you need to perform a simple procedure. Rub the wheat germ oil into the scalp.
Do it best with massage movements, so useful substances will better penetrate the cells. At the same time, it improves blood circulation, which will also have a beneficial effect on hair growth. To conduct such a procedure is necessary for half an hour before shampoo. After 3 weeks, you will be able to note the positive changes, the fallout will be reduced, and the new young hairs will grow intensively.
• It restores the structure of the hair along the entire length.
• Enhances hair growth so that they reach the desired length. Beautiful long hair is considered the pride of every girl.
• Sufficiently moisturizes and strengthens the hair from the inside.
• Normalizes the amount of sebum, the excess of which sometimes create a problem for many people.
• Eliminates the cross-section of hair, making them strong and sturdy.
• Gives shine and nourishes both skin and hair of the head.
• Contribute to the elimination of toxins, cleansing the skin and hair.
• Used as a preventive against seborrhea, dryness and hair loss.
• Saturates the hair cells with oxygen, restoring damage to the deepest layers.
• Makes them silky and prevents tangling.
Wheat Germ Oil Mask For Hairs with Honey
To eliminate the split ends of the hair, you need to use a mask based on honey and oil.
We will Need:
– 6 small spoons of wheat germ oil.
– 3 tablespoons of honey.
All must be well mixed and applied to the ends of the hair for an hour and a half. After the expiration of the mask, wash your head with the use of your shampoo. This procedure should be repeated every day for several weeks, and the benefits will become obvious.
Mask for Damaged Hairs
Our hairs are usually damaged due to the frequent use of hair dryers, irons, and styles. To restore their strength and brilliance, you need to do the following:
• Take a tablespoon of 3 oils: castor oil, almond, and wheat.
• Mix them and pour into a small container.
• Warm up for a few minutes on a water bath and apply the composition to the roots and tips of the hair.
• Wrap the head, leave the mask for at least a few hours (no more than 3).
• Then just wash your hair.
How To Take Wheat Germ Oil?
To prevent diseases, to strengthen immunity and for therapeutic purposes, in the complex therapy of various diseases, oil obtained from wheat germs is taken 1 tablespoon per day. You can use it in its pure form, especially for people who suffer from constipation, you can also add to different dishes, but without heat treatment. The course should be no more than 2 months. You can also consult your regular doctor before starting to use it.
Where To Buy Wheat Germ Oil?
Wheat Germ Oil is easily available at big and registered pharmacies in every country. It will be available in a refine form.